Tuesday 1 June 2021

Daughter Of Darkness


 












Sweet daughter of darkness
Do you know why the night is our special time?
Oh, yes, I think you do.
When, outside, all is quiet and the sun dies behind clouds
You turn off  the light, shadows enter the room,
And I find your thin, white body by my side. So,
The torment begins.
 
Sweet daughter of darkness
Will you tell me why the night is our special time?
Oh, yes, I think you will.
When, outside, the watchful moon is obscured by clouds
You pierce my thighs with a dozen silver needles.
So delicate, such torture; such prolonged agony. So,
The ecstasy continues.
 
Sweet daughter of darkness
We both know why the night is our special time.
Oh, yes, of course we do.
As, outside, silent, skeletal trees stand sentinel
You lick the blood oozing from my rigid limbs,
And your thin, white body writhes by my side. So,
This is my anguish – mine for all eternity.
 
Illus: No Longer This Moment, 2003


No comments: